Violet Irisovna of Scrumptiously Designs (that’s me) is looking for some fantastic scrappers (that’s you) to join her Creative Team! You don’t need to have years of experience, or prior work on other CTs – just a passion for digital scrapbooking and a love for Scrumptiously designs.
Perks of being on the team:
- Free Commercial Use access to all of Violet’s designs, past and present.
- A chance to have input (feedback, requests, new ideas) into the work of a designer you love.
- See your layouts shown off to the world, featured in Scrumptiously and Pixel Scrapper blog posts, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram.
- “Behind the scenes” access to the digital design world, including access to the private Pixel Scrapper Creative Team forum.
- Relatively low time commitment – current rate of release is about one kit or bundle per month.
I’m currently looking for scrap enthusiasts to fill two different positions on my Creative Team. Each position has different responsibilities. You are welcome to apply for more than one position – just indicate your preference on the application form at the end of this post.
I’d like my designs to be accessible and useful for hybrid scrappers, and my Hybrid Scrapper CT member will be a bridge between Scrumptiously Designs and the world of hybrid scrapbooking.
Hybrid Scrapper CT Responsibilities:
- Review designs and advise Violet on how to make them accessible to hybrid scrappers (e.g., additional formatting options for journal cards, low or no texture versions of papers, etc.).
- Keep your “finger on the pulse” of the hybrid world by keeping current on the latest trends (e.g. designers including full-bleed versions of pocket cards for professional printing).
- Make 1-2 projects per kit or bundle release. One of these should be hybrid – something physical made from printing out Scrumptiously designs, either a pocket page, traditional paper layout or another creation of your choice (a card, a box, a planner page, etc). The other creation can be either hybrid or digital.
- Upload any digital layouts to the Pixel Scrapper gallery, pin all layouts and projects to Pinterest, and upload to other open galleries as requested (this will be in coordination with the Media Maven).
- Participate in Pixel Scrapper layout challenges.
- Some of your projects made using my designs may be turned into hybrid project templates, page templates, quick pages, or stacked cards.
Hybrid Scrapper CT Requirements:
- Experience with hybrid scrapbooking (printing out digital designs to make paper layouts and other physical creations).
- Access to high-quality printing so the Scrumptiously designs you print out look fabulous on paper.
- Good photography skills so your photos of the hybrid Scrumptiously creations you make are well-lit and crisp with true colors and appealing composition.
- Excellent “save for web” skills – uploaded images of your work are never blurry or pixelated
Apply for the Hybrid Scrapper CT position using the application form below.
Scrumptiously Designs currently has a Pinterest and blog presence and is looking for a social-media savvy person to help me expand my media/marketing presence.
Media Maven CT Responsibilities:
- Set up and maintain a Scrumptiously Facebook page and Instagram account.
- Scout open galleries beyond Pixel Scrapper where it might be beneficial to post layouts made with Scrumptiously designs.
- Assist other CT members with posting their work to open galleries and Pinterest.
- Potentially help create and maintain a Scrumptiously newsletter.
- *There is no layout requirement for this position*
Media Maven CT Requirements:
- Social-media savviness; familiarity and comfort with Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Familiarity with and excitement about digital scrapbooking in general and Scrumptiously designs in particular.
Apply for the Media Maven CT position using the application form below.
I appreciate each and every submission and read them all with gratitude – I know it’s not easy to put yourself out there this way!
Pocket Scrapper: [The Pocket Scrapper positions have been filled.]
Although all Scrumptiously designs are intended to be flexible enough to use for any kind of scrapbooking, the Documentarian collection is created specifically with Project Life and pocket scrapping in mind. I’m looking for a Pocket Scrapper CT member to make gorgeous pocket pages that showcase how my work can be used for pocket scrapping and Project Life-style documenting. Pocket Scrapper CT Responsibilities: Make 2 or more pocket-style digital layouts per kit or bundle release. Ideally at least one of these would be Project Life-style documenting (different events and stories chronicled in different pockets on the same page, rather than a pocket-style layout that tells only a single story). Quality check designs as you use them. Upload your layouts to the Pixel Scrapper gallery, pin them to Pinterest, and upload to other open galleries as requested (this will be in coordination with the Media Maven). Participate in Pixel Scrapper layout challenges. Some of your layouts made using my designs may be turned into page templates, quick pages, or stacked cards. Pocket Scrapper CT Requirements: Quick turnaround time – be able, under most circumstances, to complete your two layouts in a week or less. Excellent “save for web” skills – uploaded images of your work are never blurry or pixelated Apply for the Pocket Scrapper CT position using the application form below.
The applications for the Pocket Scrapper and Hybrid Scrapper positions require at least one layout or project made using my designs. If you like my style and think we’d be a good fit, but you don’t own any of my products yet, you’re welcome to make a layout for your application using any of the freebies available here on the blog.
The application form will ask you to link to your layouts or photos of hybrid projects. If you have images you want to include in your application that aren’t posted online anywhere, I am open to receiving emailed photos. Just fill out the application form below and instead of links, write “photos not online” in the appropriate spots – I’ll contact you via email and you can send me your photos.